South or West of Texas

From Texas Name And Gender Marker Change
Jump to: navigation, search

April 13, 2017:
If your income is less than 200% of Federal Poverty Level guidelines, and you live in the Texas RioGrande Legal Aid (TRLA) service area (the South & West of State—not Midland/San Angelo over Dallas & North of there, and not Houston area / East Texas), you can reach out to Kelsey Snapp, a lawyer with Legal Aid who heads the LGBT team at TRLA, for an intake, income screen, etc. to see if he can take the case for the gender correction court order process, if you want a lawyer to help you through it.